Minimum booking periods may apply over school holidays, weekends, long weekends and selected special events.
Please phone to check availability for reduced minimum night availability during Peak and High Peak Periods.
Specific cabins or sites cannot be guaranteed, all preferences are taken into consideration.
Management reserves the right to change prices without notice. A price review is undertaken every August and prices are changed annually starting on 1 September.
All future bookings are accepted on these conditions.
2 nights minimum in cabins on weekends, unless longer conditions apply for Public holidays or Peak times.
To receive special offers please present a printout of the special page or show our friendly staff the special flyer on your phone.
No specials, discounts or deals apply on peak periods except G’Day Rewards. Only one special, discount or deal can be used at the same time.
Cabins are equipped with linen, toiletries and welcome tea and coffee. Ensuite sites are not equipped with linen or toiletries.
One accommodation type only is permitted per site. This is not limited to but includes, caravans, camper trailers, tents, motors homes, buses, cars. More than one accommodation type is required to pay for additional site/s. No sleeping bags or sleeping is permitted on the ground outside the accommodation type.
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE TIMES
Accommodation will be available for occupation as soon as practicable after 2pm.
Caravan sites arrival time after 2pm, (sites need to be watered and mowed). Prior arrangements to be made if arriving earlier.
Prior arrangements must be made for arrivals after 6pm in summer and 5.00pm during winter.
Check out is 10am. If you wish to extend your booking or have a late check out please make arrangement the day before departure. Late departure fees apply.
Off peak accommodation – minimum one night’s deposit. Bookings for 1 and 2 nights require full payment to secure a booking.
Peak accommodation – 50% of total booking charge.
Off peak accommodation – the balance paid on arrival.
All peak bookings the balance of accommodation to be paid one month prior to arrival
Off peak – A deposit of one night’s accommodation is required to secure a booking for 3 nights or longer. Full payment is required for 1 and 2 night bookings. Payment can be made over the phone by Visa/Mastercard. The balance is payable on arrival.
All Peak Periods – 50% of total booking charge is required to secure a booking. Balance is to be fully paid 29 days prior to arrival.
All online reservations require full payment at the time of booking.
Please ensure if you are entitled to a membership discount, include your membership number at the time of booking.
Should guests prefer to pay only an initial deposit (subject to our booking conditions) they will need to call the reservation staff to confirm their reservation.
Remember to check the terms and conditions of all special offers advertised online before confirming a reservation, or contact our friendly reservation staff for further information.
Quiet time is 10pm.
Washing of cars is accepted on sites, Please pay $5 per vehicle fee at office.
For stays longer than 28 nights, please call for information. We have sites in a non tourist area available for long term, bring your own caravan and enjoy living in a clean quiet garden setting.
No fires, at any time due to Fire Brigade regulations.
A McLaren Vale Lakeside representative is accessible 24 hours a day for emergencies only.
One vehicle per site only is allowed. Parking for additional cars is available in our carpark.
Boom gates. One number per vehicle, do not tailgate through boom gates as gates record in and out.
All registered guests shall be liable for any loss or damage to the appliances, furniture, keys/passes, fixtures and fittings in the accommodation. Fair wear and tear excluded. A credit card imprint will be requested upon arrival as a guarantee that cabins and on site accommodation will be left in a clean and tidy condition and that the no smoking in buildings policy has been respected. A fee may be charged if excessive cleaning is required after departure and will be charged to the credit card.
McLaren Vale Lakeside takes no responsibility for the loss or damage of any personal item. Remember to lock your cabin or caravan when not occupied. Also lock your vehicle and remove any valuables; parking is at your own risk. Thoroughly check the accommodation before departure as any items left behind may not be recovered.
McLaren Vale Lakeside reserves the right to immediately evict any guest, visitor or member of the public for any anti-social behaviour, including but not limited to: possession or use of illegal drugs, wilful damage to McLaren Vale Lakeside property, theft, physical or verbal abuse of staff, other guests or the public. In the event of an eviction, all money held or due will be forfeited and the registered guest will be unable to make future reservations at McLaren Vale Lakeside.
Pets are welcome at our Park but to ensure the enjoyment and comfort of all Park Patrons the Pet Policy must be adhered to by all pet owners. We would like to thank you for your co-operation and hope you and your pet enjoy your stay with us. Your co-operation will ensure all guests have a comfortable stay and that we can continue to welcome pets into our Park.
The following applies:
- Acceptance of any dog or pet is entirely at the discretion of Management. Some dogs maybe refused.
- Pets are welcome on camp sites but are strictly forbidden to enter the amenities blocks, camp kitchen, bbq areas, playground areas and the swimming pool. We provide an off leash dog area.
- We have two pet friendly cabins. No pets in any other cabins or on-site accommodation at any time for any reason. Failure to observe this rule will render the guest subject to immediate eviction without refund. Cleaning costs may apply. (up to $200) No dog may be left unattended at any time. Please take your dog out with you if you leave the park.
- All dogs and cats, including small ones, must be kept on a leash and under strict control at all times whilst in the park. Pets on leads must not infringe on other sites.
- Pet owners must clean up after their pet immediately (this includes children who may walk the pet and our off leash area). Please remove leftover food, droppings, wrap and place in a rubbish bin.
- Barking dogs can detract from the enjoyment of other park patrons. Please attempt to keep your dog quiet. Constant barking or howling cannot be tolerated and may result in eviction.
- All sites must be kept clean at all times
- A pet fee of $20 is applicable to cabin guests, No pet fee is applicable for site guests.
A refund or transfer of dates is not given for unexpected departures
Notice given 1 to 7 days prior to arrival date. Deposit forfeited, and Reservation cancelled
Notice given 8 days or more prior to arrival date
- Ensuite Sites – $20 Cancellation fee per site – balance refunded
- Powered/Unpowered Sites – $15 Cancellation fee per site – balance refunded
- Cabin Accommodation – $60 Cancellation fee per cabin – balance refunded
- Refund of full deposit with no fee deducted, can be transferred to client account to be used within 24 months of original booking. All bookings using Client Credit or Vouchers are required to be booked direct with office staff.
PEAK PERIODS which wholly or partially include all School Holidays, Easter, Public Holiday & Special weekends or events
Notice given 29 days or more prior to your arrival date
- Ensuite Sites – $35 Cancellation fee per site – balance refunded
- Powered/Unpowered Sites -$30/$25 Cancellation fee per site – balance refunded
- Cabin Accommodation – $80 Cancellation fee per cabin – balance refunded
- Refund of full deposit with no fee deducted & can be transferred to client account to be used within 24 months of original booking
Cancellations 28 days or less of the arrival date will result in no refund – unless the accommodation can be fully rebooked. When accommodation has been fully rebooked – the two options in the Peak Period apply.
Cancellations due to Covid Government requirements and Covid events requiring the park to close or limit guest stays are subject to the following conditions.
Off Peak period cancellations require 48 hours’ notice to enable the balance, less cancellation fee, to be transferred to the guest’s client account to be used within 24 months.
Peak period cancellations are subject to the normal peak period cancellation policy.
A valid credit card will be required on check-in. Your card will be held securely on file to be applied on unpaid balances, damages or excessive cleaning.
SITES – Infant 0-2 inclusive free of charge. Child 3-14 inclusive charged rates as per price list
CABINS – Infant 0-2 inclusive free of charge unless using a bed. Child 3-14 inclusive charged rates as per price list
The quoted tariff is based on the number of adults and children provided at the time of booking. Should the number vary, the tariff may alter. All bookings at the park must include one adult (over 18 years of age) in the reservation with all children to be accompanied and responsible for by an adult during their stay.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All terms and conditions are subject to change at any time.